Bartender and Servers
- Bartender Only (No Drink Package)
Our Professional Bartenders will arrive to Your Event 1 hour early to Set-Up and
Prepare their Work Station and ensure everything required to perform their Services
are available. Please review our Rentals and Accessories Page. Ask for our Free
Alcohol & Accessories Shopping List.
- BARTENDERS WILL PROVIDE -
- 2 Large Ice Chests
- Cocktail Shaker
- Liquor Pour Spouts
- Speed Pour Bottles for Juices
- Ice Scoop
- Waiter's Wine Key
- Cutting Board and Knife
- CLIENT WILL PROVIDE -
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Required Mixers
- All Necessities to Serve Drinks
- Clean Up
- $25.00 an Hour (5 Hour Minimum)
Our Professional Servers are very useful especially when Your Event is Hosting more
than 80 Guests. Servers are there to back up the Bartender, help Bartend, and take
Drink Orders from the Guests at their tables, pick up empty bottles and drink cups.
If Your Event is being Catered, they will help Serve Food and Clean. While You Enjoy
Your Event and Mingle with your Guests they take care of the Work.
- $20.00 an Hour (5 Hour Minimum)
- Arizona Drink Masters is an Insured Bartending Service Company.
- Our Bartenders are Certified and have had their Arizona Title 4 Liquor Law Training. We are legally bound and committed to the laws in place, set by the State of Arizona Department of Liquor. Our Staff cannot and will not serve anyone under the age of 21 years old, and when deemed necessary will request proof of age by requiring a valid State ID. Our Staff will not serve more than 32 ounces of Beer, 1 Liter of Wine or 4 ounces of Distilled Spirits to a single person at one time. Our Staff will not serve Spirituous Liquor to a Disorderly or Obviously Intoxicated Person. "Obviously Intoxicated" is defined as being Intoxicated to the extent that a Persons Physical Faculties are Substantially Impaired and the Impairment is shown by Significantly Uncoordinated Physical Action or Significant Physical Dysfunction that would be Obvious to a Reasonable Person.
If additional Infomation is required please contact Arizona Drink Masters.